Inspiration Monday! Human rights activists share their global work with hi-lites and quotes from their full Your Positive Imprint episodes. “Human rights. What if…?”
- Victoria Sanchez, always rising to the challenge as my mom, an educator, scientist, mentor, outdoor trail volunteer, and, well, she’s my mom and she is exceptional. Episodes 23, 77, 124
- Musician and humanitarian Tony Escoto recounts his mom’s escape from El Salvador. Ep. 106. “Nunca se deje por vencido. Siempre sea luchador y soñador.” Never give up. Always be a fighter and a dreamer.
- Human rights activist Shelley White is professor at Simmons university, in boston and director of the master of health and health equity. Ep. 34
- Hans Jørgen Wiberg of Denmark created the app Be My eyes which assists visually impaired citizens of our world. Upcoming episode.
- Larry Grummer-Strawn promotes health and wellness by serving the vulnerable worldwide. Larry is with the World Health Organization. Ep. 59
- Cody Unser is a Paralyzed Advocate for women with disabilities across the continents. Cody also provides scuba diving programs and training for paralyzed citizens. Eps. 94-95.
- Javier Robles professor of Rutgers University lobbies for better laws and health coverage for people with disabilities. Ep. 112
- Humanitarian and World renown singing Irish priest, Fr. Ray Kelley, spreads hope as he advocates for human rights and justice. Eps. 19, 110 and the 2020 Christmas end-of-the-year message of hope.
Human Rights. What if…?