Your family pet is AWESOME! I want to hear all about your family pet(s)!!
You and your family pet story could be featured on Your Positive Imprint podcast!!
- Write about your family pet or pets!! dog, cat, fish, rat, bird, snake, salamander, turtle...any family pet! Your story may be humorous, cute, emotional but must remain appropriate or will be disqualified. All stories will be reviewed before being posted for votes.
- Write 1,000 (one-thousand) words or less. MAXIMUM is 1,000 words!
- Fill out the form and type, or copy and paste your story below!
- Deadline is July 15th!
- July 17th stories will be posted on this website and listeners and website visitors will be able to vote for their favorite story through August 1.
- Winner is announced on the podcast on August 7.
- Winner and winning story will be featured on the podcast in August or September 2023.
Most Recent Podcast Episodes
Twelve year old Connor and ten year old Cameron love their pets. They open up about the responsibilities and the joys of living and caring for seven pets.Read More
What should children leave childhood equipped with? Self-discipline? Confidence? The number 6570 has everything to do with answering this question with guest Nellie Harden.Read More
The constellations are used to teach life lessons and the circle of life. Rozier Sanchez.Read More
I love my dog Maka! I know you have fun, awesome fabulous stories about your own family pet. Share your stories about your family dog, cat, bird, turtle, snake, horse, etc.!Read More
Launched Twice A Month!
O que mais me agrada e me faz ser sua amiga, Catarina, é a maneira como você vê o mundo, como se fosse uma extensão do seu quintal. Você tem vontade de abraçar a todos e sua alegria, sinceridade e amor me cativaram.
Translation: What I like the most about being your friend, Catherine, is the way you see the world, as an extension of your backyard. You feel like hugging everyone and your happiness, truth and love captivated me for life.
Dagmar de Morais
São Paulo, Brasil
Hello! I am Catherine and I am your host.
I am philosophical but also sentimental. Growing up, life was spent in the outdoors camping, hiking, backpacking, traveling, fishing and singing songs around the campfire. Often times my family and I were alone in the wilderness, except for the wildlife. My parents told both true and imaginative stories which taught us children about life. As a result, I enjoy telling stories and listening to them.
My husband and I meet many people all over the world who share with us their positive actions. Join me in listening to these achievements and perhaps reflect on your own positive imprint. What's YOUR P.I.?
Please subscribe or Follow my podcast by clicking on the Subscribe or Follow button on my website or Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, iHeart Radio, Spotify, or your favorite podcast platform. This is a free podcast.
Enjoy listening to the many positive imprints from around the world. What's YOUR P.I.?